Applications for the Scientist Training Programme (STP) 2019 entry are open from Wednesday 9th January 2019 and will close at 5pm on Friday 8th February.
For more information, including all key dates, visit the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHCS) website:
You may find useful the following documents which are available on the website above.
- Entry requirements 2019 where you can also find Job description – 2019 and Person specification – 2019 and Trainee clinical scientist advert – 2019
- Applicant Recruitment Process Guidance for 2019
- Competition ratios for the recruitment years of 2014-2018
- Open days and University providers
- NHS Scotland has a different STP recruitment process, as do Wales and Northern Ireland (will update when info becomes available)
Applicants should contact the NSHCS for general queries regarding the national recruitment process: email@example.com. All the information and possible questions are covered on the guide and the FAQ section on the NSHCS website.