Get ahead of the curve and open an application to the Teach First Leadership Development Programme before your final year begins. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis. This means that subjects and local areas will close as they fill – so an early application is strongly encouraged.
Teach First will equip you with the skills for success, no matter where your career takes you. They train and support exceptional people like you to become influential classroom leaders through our Leadership Development Programme. Quite simply, if you can inspire in the classroom, you can bring tenacity, efficiency and imagination to any environment. Participants often progress quickly after completing the programme, becoming headteachers, high-ranking civil servants, tech innovators and senior consultants. What they all have in common is a belief that every child should have equal opportunities in education and in life, and the knowledge they are contributing to this goal.
What Teach First offer:
- A two-year, salaried school-based teaching and leadership training programme.
- A fully funded Post Graduate Diploma in Education and Leadership, worth double the credits of a PGCE and 120 credits towards a Master qualification which you can top up to at the end.
- Real responsibility and challenge from day one whilst building skills in leadership, public speaking, teamwork, time management and strategic decision-making.
- Unparalleled career support during and after the programme, including access to exclusive networking and internship opportunities across government, charity and corporate sectors (Teach First’s partners include PwC, Google and Accenture).
- The opportunity to become part of a movement for change, joining other like-minded individuals who are committed to changing society for the better.
Securing your graduate role before you begin your final year will provide you with the opportunity to focus fully on your degree, safe in the knowledge that you have a paid, full-time job when you graduate.