Applications open on 15 January 2018, and close at 4.00 pm on 26 January 2018.
You will get access to future roles and projects which will allow you to stretch and develop to reach your full potential. This new ‘All Wales’ approach will also give you the rare opportunity to work across organisational boundaries.
Benefits of the programme:
- A real job in the public service where you will gain experience from different organisations, roles, departments and ways of working
- A competitive salary – year 1: £29,100, year 2: £31,000 (subject to satisfactory performance)
- Gain a bespoke Masters in public service leadership – where you will learn the latest leadership theories, best practice, and developments and apply this to the workplace when you complete your sector specific dissertation addressing real issues in the public service
- A two year development programme led by Academi Wales, including personal development, action learning sets and coaching
- A mentor who will be identified to support you during the programme