Date: 29 November 2016
Time: 10:00 – 15:30
Location: Cardiff City Hall
Are you considering a career in finance?
If the answer is yes then this student-led event is ideal for you. It’s open to all students from any discipline.
The Welsh Finance Conference offers you an exclusive opportunity to:
- Meet and network with over 40 leading employers from across the Financial Services industry
- Listen to an array of renowned financial experts discuss topical issues
- Contribute to a panel debate
- Take part in a CV workshop
- Register and submit your CV so that it can be circulated to some of the world’s leading finance companies
There are 5 spaces left on a coach which will leave the Bay campus at 8.45 am on 29 November, and will leave the conference at 3.00 pm. If you are interested please email Morwenna Tyler, Student Mobility Officer – Careers, School of Management at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, any students who wish to make their own way there can also attend the conference.
For registration and more information visit: