Through IAESTE, UK students can do a paid industry traineeship abroad for 6 – 52 weeks, working with a top employer in one of over 80 countries. Taking part is a fantastic way to:
- Earn money and enhance your CV
- Gain paid industry experience with top international employers
- Develop your professional knowledge and contacts
- Boost your confidence and communication skills
- Explore a new country and culture
Traineeships are open to students in their second year or above of a science, engineering, technology or applied-arts Bachelor degree and/or integrated Masters (plus Bachelors). Please see full eligibility criteria online.
Find out more and apply here: https://www.britishcouncil.org/iaeste/uni-students/outgoing-uk-trainees. The deadline for applications from students is 24 November 2016.