RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE ARTS AND HUMANITIES
PLACEMENTS WITH DISTINGUISHED NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Skills Training – Career Development – Employability Enhancement
This programme will be of interest to students from within and outside of heritage and heritage-related disciplines, including IT, management, tourism and literature.
National placements including:
- Big Pit, National Coal Museum
- Hafod-Morfa Copperworks
- National Waterfront Museum
- Gwent Glamorgan Archaeological Trust (GGAT)
- The Dylan Thomas BirthHouse, 5 CwmdonkinDrive
- The Egypt Centre, Swansea University
- Richard Burton Archives, Swansea University
- South Wales Miners Library
Open to all postgraduate students and ECRs at Swansea University, including MA, MPhil and PhD students.
Placements include travel allowances, bursaries and funding for accommodation where applicable.
Please visit the website to download the application form and to access information on all available placements, funding for travel and accommodation and details on how to apply:
Deadline for applications: April 25th at 5pm. Please direct enquiries and completed application forms to Kate Spiller, Project Coordinator: email@example.com.