The National Audit Office, in partnership with Windsor Fellowship, is launching the 2015 Summer Internship Programme for undergraduates from a Black or Asian minority ethnic background who are interested in a career in accounting and auditing.
The summer internship Programme will offer successful applicants the opportunity to gain expereine of working life in a professional organisation in London:
- Competitive salary £21,782 pro rata
- 4.5 days leave for an eight week placement
- Staff restaurant
- Subsidised onsite Fitness Centre
Eligibility and Application Criteria:
- Be from a Black or Asian minority ethnic group
- Must have a demonstrable interest in studying to become a Chartered Accountant and an interest in the public sector, government and audit
- Expected degree: 2.1 degree and 300 UCAS points
- You will need to be a UK, Commonwealth, EEA or Swiss national to comply with Civil Service nationality rules. Please note that it is not possible to sponsor work visas.
- Penultimate/Final year of study
- Commitment to the eight week Internship.
Further information on the Programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website at www.windsor-fellowship.org along with the on-line application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 23rd March.