The Careers and Employability Service will be hosting a variety of events and workshops during the week beginning Monday 20th January covering a wide range of topics.
The full programme will be published on the Careers and Employability website during the week beginning 6 January 2014.
Workshops during My Employability week will include the following:-
- Careers and Cakes – informal drop-in event
- Getting started with career ideas
- Managing your online presence and using social media for job hunting
- Writing an effective CV and cover letter
- Finding and preparing for graduate jobs
- Career decision making
- Developing an employability mindset
- Analysing what you can offer an employer
- Making successful applications
- Interview skills and psychometric testing
- preparing for assessment centres
- The Higher Education Achievement Award (HEAR) and Employability Awards
- Completing successfulapplications (GO Wales)
- Using social media for job hunting
- Getting into teaching
- International Students – What next after your degree?