Fulbright Commission Awards for Study in the USA

The Fulbright Awards Programme offers a wide range of exchange opportunities to UK citizens under the following two main categories:

  • Postgraduate Student Awards to pursue a postgraduate degree or attend a US university as a ‘special student researcher’ in any subject
  • Scholar and Professional Awards for academics and professionals to lecture, study and/or conduct research in the US.

Visit www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-usa for detailed information on all the awards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *