WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SUMMER?
Take the BAT (Bloomberg Aptitude Test) this June or July in London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, Frankfurt or Düsseldorf for the chance to attend an exclusive networking event in London.
Future leaders in finance will be brought together from around Europe on Thursday, 1st August 2013 at the National History Museum in London to exchange ideas and establish themselves as the next generation of financial leaders.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Exclusive invitation-only private Bloomberg Institute event to the top BAT scorers this summer
- Enjoy the company of other smart students
- Ability to enhance your social network exponentially
- Ability to network with top students and industry experts
- Enjoy this catered event and exclusive afterhours access to the museum.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Take the Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) anytime from 1 June to 25 July 2013
- Score among the Top 200 test-takers to receive an invite to the exclusive networking event at the Natural History Museum in London on 1st of August 2013.
Register for the BAT at www.takethebat.com. Frequent test sessions are held in the Bloomberg Institute’s offices, but if you cannot find a session near you and can muster 10 test-takers, email Bloomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will bring the BAT to you!
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GUARANTEE ATTENDANCE
You may guarantee your spot at this EVENT by helping Bloomberg secure 15 test-takers and emailing their names to Klaudyna Rajchel, email@example.com.