Now in its fifth year, the UK and International Restaurant & Bar Design Awards is an influential concept world-wide. The Awards attract big names. Recent participants include the editor of Wallpaper, the designer Karim Rashid (judges), Zaha Hadid and Foster & Partners (entrants) to name but a few.
New candidates are now being invited to apply for a full or part time role to work from home. Candidates may be based in the UK or abroad.
The role will be to research design blogs and media in order to find new restaurant and bar openings outside the UK (and other non English speaking countries). These are then entered into a central database.
Territories to be researched include: Asia, South America, Europe, Africa, The Middle East,
To be considered you should have:
- A passion for and/or strong interest in design and architecture
- A positive, can-do attitude with confidence and ambition
- The ability to work alone
- Excellent communication skills (written, telephone and face to face)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills and confidence with social media.
- A good eye for detail
How to apply
Please send a one page CV plus a 50 word paragraph explaining why you would be perfect
for the role to: