This autumn & winter, the IOP has an excellent line up of companies wanting to invite you to their careers evenings, including: Seagate Technology, IBM, Atkins, Bank of England, TTP, Lockheed Martin and Corporate Risk Associates. The host companies are interested in recruiting physics graduates on completion of their studies. Attending these events is an excellent way of finding out what graduate careers are available in these organisations, and how you could boost your chances of securing an interview.
- Seagate Technology, 26 September, 2pm – 4pm, Belfast
- IBM, 17 October, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, London
- Atkins, 24 October, 6.30pm – 8.30pm , London
- Bank of England, 7 November, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, London
- TTP, 14 November, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, London
- Lockheed Martin, 5 December 6.30pm – 8.30pm, London
- Corporate Risk Associates, 23 January 2013, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, London
All events will be held on a Wednesday afternoon or evening.
If you wish to attend these events, please click here to book: http://www.iop.org/events/careers/index.html
If you have any questions, please contact:
The Institute of Physics
76 Portland Place
London W1B 1NT
Direct Tel: +44 (0)20 7470 4906
Fax: +44 (0)20 7470 4900