More information will be posted here soon.
A whole week of Employability Skills workshops to give your future a boost!
- Learn how to sell yourself and make a difference in an interview. What are employers looking for? How do I get it?
- Find out what happens when you apply to a graduate recruitment programme.
- Build confidence and skills to help when applying for jobs and in interviews.
- Make your CV stand out from the crowd. How can you present your skills and experience in an innovative way that will catch the recruiters eye?
- Learn how to network: Find out what employers are looking for and put into practice all the skills you will have developed during the week.
This event is open to all students at Swansea University.